Saturday, February 11, 2023

Namo Buddha Ya: In The Land of Arya


Despite 'favoritism' and 'discrimination' that we face on a daily basis, as per our deluded way of looking at like being there in its own way, so, so far from the notion of the emptiness of such as 'being there in its own way', and thereby misjudging and generalizing to discriminating, I am fully content today, despite being there as per my own way of looking at and rating, that I have with me the symbolic robe that has been donned on the only living statue of Lord Buddha of Mahabodhi Stupa at Bodh Gaya and handed over back to the certain devotee, here the one who presented it to me, namely Phuljung la. I thank him ineffably for his great present of such. I will keep it forever with me, if not as my own shadow but as my own conscience.  Thank you so much once again, and to the greatness of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment