Saturday, December 14, 2013

Thanks Facebook!


I have rated as my share for my 'facebook experience' as for the pop up that appeared suddenly on my mobile device with only five grey stars to be tap-filled. I could give 6 but there were only five. It's partly pleasing to dwell in this ultra-fake virtual world known as social networking. I remember one of my fb pals wrote once: 'I see all of you are fake here.' It was before he went hibernated here not long after. I happened to take his remarks rather scornfully as rather subjective. But I have happened to see his points clearer now. But I have found a thrill, a learning aspect there as well. I have found it is like one of staple diets for a few to move on through ranting at, rapping out, lamenting squarely or with minimum artistic touch and, when circumstances permit, crooning gaily with rather infantile touch at once simple but at once complex as the nature of the entity. But it's a social cushion after all for millions or billions. I wanted to comment so if there was a space for comment but there wasn't. Thanks facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment