Sunday, January 19, 2020

India: How a Tibetan feels indebted to you in sundry ways


In retrospect, if the greatest quality of a nation-state at large is defined by its respect to a neighbouring or other states' sovereignty, namely its having never ever set foot upon this basic right, and especially by a big nation-state in terms of its territorial domain in diameter, I think it's India, Baharat, Hindustan, the land of Arya, the home of quintessential humane civilisations, my second home for a very long time. Thanks Gyari Dolma La, the former Home Minister of CTA (Central Tibetan Administration) based at Dharamsala, North India, for her recent remark of such during a speech delivered at a concert in Delhi. And as a product of such exhaustive ground of internalised way of dealing with oneself, I am not less affected with my gratefulness for it than my real time but subliminal feel of it in being what I'm marked by how I live in an alien land, in such chaos marked by such need of a recognition, self-interest first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment