Sunday, March 10, 2019

The 60th March 10 in Paris


Like the concept of meliorism, namely it does matter, that repetition, persistence, with a defining enlightenment on my own identity on a daily basis, with such passion in the concept of dreamy projection and the stark different reality, like 'specious', 'telegenic', 'chicanery', I am joining the historic event March 10, because I am a Tibetan. No more time to go into Nagarjuna's ideals here. Now I see my joining the mass does matter despite my being that insular, so off being diplomatic and servile, for not having a local (leave aside friend, thanks the sensitive world at large) acquaintance, a marketable one, to take with me there, to tell them the same thing over and again, like their presenting charade of asking the same question now and again. Their prejudice, our fate of always being on the receiving end, the sordid world and system, the quagmire that I have to wade through. Some form of solipsism has to be maintained despite being in stark variance with the great one's ideals, just a whit of it, to keep myself rolling on..., like holding on to a strange story.

No comments:

Post a Comment